Every gift we receive to the Paulus Institute helps us to support our programs and the propagation of the Sacred Liturgy.
The Paulus Institute incurs expenses for numerous activities within our scope of focus on Sacred Liturgy– particularly related to the traditional Mass. It is important to note that none of our organizers receives any compensation or reimbursement of out-of-pocket expenses. In addition to operational and administrative expenses, we also incur the following expenses:
- Inviting a celebrant to Mass
- Choir and Schola
- Liturgy Programs for the Mass
- Expenses for visiting Bishops
- Liturgical Conferences
We contribute to:
- The Annual Blessed Karl Mass at St. Mary Mother of God Church arranged by Suzanne Pearson.
- Inside Vatican Magazine – for a half-page Ad for the papacy of His Holiness Pope Francis.
- The purchase of vestments, including a new set of green vestments for St. Mary Mother of God Church.
- The purchase of several sets of new vestments for our use for pontifical Masses and for loan to others for special occasions.
- Fund the Priestly Fraternity of Saint Peter ordination ceremonies.
We are sincerely grateful to the donors who have continuously supported us with regular annual donations, including St. Mary Mother of God Parish in Washington, DC.; Huntsville, Alabama and Dayton, Ohio.
If you would prefer to send a donation by check through the mail, please send to:
The Paulus Institute
308 S. Green St.
Berkeley Springs, WV 25411-1414